- Mix all the salsa ingredients together and refrigerate until needed. Letting it sit in the fridge overnight is ideal!
- In a small blender or small food processor, blend all the avocado crema ingredients until smooth. Adjust consistency and flavours to taste. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat a grill or cast iron pan to medium-high heat and grease well with olive oil.
- Brush both sides of the sliced halloumi with olive oil and grill until marks form and cheese is soft.
- Heat both sides of tortillas until lightly charred.
- Place a piece of grilled halloumi on each tortilla and top with mango salsa and avocado crema. Enjoy while warm!