- 350g (1 block) extra firm tofu, cubed
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- ½ cup Spiced Mango Chutney
- 110g (1/4 package) vermicelli noodles
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1 carrot, julienned
- Lime and fresh mint, for garnish
- Thread tofu cubes onto wooden skewers. Brush with cooking oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat and grease a barbeque grill. Cook tofu skewers over medium heat until grill marks form on both sides.
- Brush Spiced Mango Chutney on both sides of the skewers and return to the grill. Rotate as necessary until glaze is sticky and caramelized.
- Cook vermicelli noodles according to package directions. Once cooked, drain and rinse with cold water. Then toss with a drizzle of sesame oil or cooking oil.
- To assemble, top each butter lettuce leaf with a small handful of noodles, more Spiced Mango Chutney, julienned carrots, and 3 to 4 cubes of glazed tofu. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and a squeeze of lime juice. Best enjoyed immediately with friends and family!