1 cup dairy or non-dairy milk of choice
1 overripe banana
1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
4 tbsp natural peanut butter, divided
A pinch of salt (omit if peanut butter is salted)
⅓ cup chia seeds
¼ cup Blueberry Orange Spread
Fresh blueberries for serving
- Add milk, banana, maple syrup, 1 tbsp peanut butter, and salt to a blender. Blend on high speed until combined and smooth.
- Add the chia seeds to the blender and pulse just a few times to incorporate.
- Spoon a generous tablespoon of Blueberry Orange Spread into the bottom of 3 serving jars. Then divide the chia mixture evenly between the jars.
- Cover the jars and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours, but ideally overnight to thicken to a pudding consistency. This will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Before serving, top with remaining 3 tbsp peanut butter and fresh blueberries.